The 2024 37" Package Ripoff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
maybe your truck has the wrong rear seats in it.. we have seen all kinds of mismatched parts installed in new trucks over the years.. even different headlights side to side and mismatched front seats... wouldnt really surprise me..

the recaro rear in the gen2 matches the fronts.. someone else got a rear seat pic to compare?

also OP lets see the front seat pic..

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe your truck has the wrong rear seats in it.. we have seen all kinds of mismatched parts installed in new trucks over the years.. even different headlights side to side and mismatched front seats... wouldnt really surprise me..

the recaro rear in the gen2 matches the fronts.. someone else got a rear seat pic to compare?

I compared them next to each other. Confirmed the same. The fronts are almost too soft in the 35. Hopefully they hold up.

Another small detail but they ditched the Raptor stitching on center console and the better looking console trim on the 24 with Recaro’s vs the 22-23.

Attachments

• IMG_8573.jpeg
    IMG_8573.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 47

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I have a 24 37 package and can confirm that the rear seats are the standard seats. No Recaro in the rear.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Dual Live valves on the 37 are SORT OF worth the price. BUT for that money, you could just upgrade the truck to the Fox Race Series 3.0 live valves - which would give you a bit more performance, I believe.

For one, I love the look of the NEW 35 beadlock wheels. A good cross between gen1 styling and a modern-ish look. Waiting for someone to upgrade to Methods :rolleyes: so that I can grab them fresh take offs!

Last edited:

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
As you can see, the rear seats are nearly identical to the 35's. So, for the $11,400 premium you get 37" tires, different wheels, ONLY 2 Recaro front seats and different shocks (may be slightly better, may not be noticeable) and that is it. If you are like me and want different wheels and maybe tires, it becomes less appealing. I now see why Ford made the 35' wheels so hideous, to lure people to pay a hidden ADM.
37 package is geared towards more off road users. To pay $11k over a 35 just to say you have a 37 and make Starbucks runs seems a waste of money. I prefer the more squat bulldog stance of my 35 over the slightly taller thinner tires on the 37.

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you get maybe the ugliest headlights of all time. '24 front ends look like absolute shit IMO. Saw one in person for the first time yesterday, not a fan.

Last edited:

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion about the steering wheel center stripe being basically deleted? That was one of the small things that defined the original raptor and its roots. I was disappointed with them deleting it.
I liked it too. I imagine Ford got tired of people whining about it becoming discolored/damaged and asking for warranty replacement. Will probably save a lot of $$$ in reducing warranty claims