The 2015 SnoBall presented by ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too funny. Everyone can check out what the auction has raised thus far at the link below. It is still running through tomorrow (sorry Rich...lol) I ran it for 3 days in an attempt to raise as much as possible with it. I think Avery's family would already be pleased, but what a surprise they would get if it were indeed paid for at the end of this? You guys are all awesome!

Great Lakes Raptor Excursions 2015 Snoball 500 Entry | eBay

Also, please keep in mind that anyone wanting to make a direct donation to the fund raising efforts, but have no plans to even attempt Snoball can make a direct donation at the link below.

http://sdwr.donordrive.com/index.cf....personalCampaignDonations&participantID=1590

caisaacson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too funny. Everyone can check out what the auction has raised thus far at the link below. It is still running through tomorrow (sorry Rich...lol) I ran it for 3 days in an attempt to raise as much as possible with it. I think Avery's family would already be pleased, but what a surprise they would get if it were indeed paid for at the end of this? You guys are all awesome!

Great Lakes Raptor Excursions 2015 Snoball 500 Entry | eBay

Is there more raffle items planned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there more raffle items planned?

Not at this point. I may be able to come up with something, but we have gone through everything that was donated to date. We are extremely close to reaching the fund raising goal, so if this auction doesn't get it done, I may try to come up with one more item for raffle.

caisaacson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not at this point. I may be able to come up with something, but we have gone through everything that was donated to date. We are extremely close to reaching the fund raising goal, so if this auction doesn't get it done, I may try to come up with one more item for raffle.

I know I have a few things laying around that I can part with so we can hit the full amount. I'll double check when and get something together.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

980482a910dcbf989e9b3cda0364fe0c.jpg

Right after my wheels and tires are done being mounted ha!