The 2015 SnoBall poll

Are you interested in attending the 2015 SnoBall

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ejlmoney

Reaction score
I voted in the poll and I'm 100% in--assuming there is room for me.

Some questions: (I was going to PM the organizers but I thought others might have them too.)
Please note that I don't visit this site often. However, I did attempt to do a lot of searching prior to asking these questions. The problem is there is no central source of information (GLRE website has nothing more than a few SnoBall videos)

1) I recognize that the current course is likely still being finalized. However, prior year courses seemed to be a Watersmeet, Houghton, Escanaba combination. Would it be safe to assume a similar course track for 2015?

2) When will registration officially open? (meaning when we pay and get on the official list per GLRE) Mid-October?

3) For cost of pilot and navigator, we're probably looking at $400 to $500?
(Obviously, hotel, gas and meals is extra $$$)

Again, I'm not looking for specific details just a little more color on the event.

Thanks,
Eric

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I voted in the poll and I'm 100% in--assuming there is room for me.

Some questions: (I was going to PM the organizers but I thought others might have them too.)
Please note that I don't visit this site often. However, I did attempt to do a lot of searching prior to asking these questions. The problem is there is no central source of information (GLRE website has nothing more than a few SnoBall videos)

1) I recognize that the current course is likely still being finalized. However, prior year courses seemed to be a Watersmeet, Houghton, Escanaba combination. Would it be safe to assume a similar course track for 2015?

2) When will registration officially open? (meaning when we pay and get on the official list per GLRE) Mid-October?

3) For cost of pilot and navigator, we're probably looking at $400 to $500?
(Obviously, hotel, gas and meals is extra $$$)

Again, I'm not looking for specific details just a little more color on the event.

Thanks,
Eric

I'll answer what I can.

#1- Start in Escanba and Finish in Escanaba

#2- Registration will open after Havoc some time. Only people who are 100% guaranteed to get in is those who have been to every single GLRE event and the season pass holders. Thats 8 trucks.

We are still trying to figure out a fair way to determine how to get it(More than likely registration will open and it will be a free for all.)

#3- Registration will be between 400-500 unless we are allowed more trucks.