The 2015 SnoBall poll

Are you interested in attending the 2015 SnoBall

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well if is free for all will there be any advance notice of free for all date for past attendees? In other words no preference this time except letting us know when the free for all will be. Otherwise those of us without a ton of free time could miss the opening of the frenzy. Clearly it will sell out in a matter of minutes due to interest if truck number is reduced.

And for the record I don't envy you guys making the choices. No way to make everyone happy.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Jason. Appreciate the heads up when we get it. By the way when we're season passes sold? Never saw them mentioned until this came up.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now I am suppose to remember the date I registered in the past when I can't even read my phone! It looks like my chance of getting in this year is going down. I should start planing a ski trip now instead. I have had a great time each year this event is on the top of a must do list for any Raptor owner.