That's it...I'm out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Oh man that’s funny! Yeah the tinted taillight thing is tantamount to back in the day when running a dark piece of tint across the top of your windshield was in vogue, oh and let’s not forget the tinted license plate cover.

I still sport a tiny strip on my windshield... So I'm now vogue?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have Tesla solar. And after shoot show I’ll pass on buying a Tesla. As others have said there service is non existent.

Seriously that bad? What issues did you have with their customer service?

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have fun in your Tesla, hopefully range anxiety isn’t applicable to your lifestyle. My buddy has had a Model 3 since late 2018 and I hate that POS. Such a cheap feeling interior. Those damn door handles are for little skinny Jean wearing skipper leg days forever moisturized Starbucks hands.

I understand your frustrations with Ford, but you’re getting a Tesla now so have fun, bye bye.
So much hate here... lol

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***** good luck. I sold my model 3 performance. That company is absolute trash. Have fun when you have warranty issues. Check out the Reddit sub /realresla
How about ford warranty issues ? Denial of issues and delay of parts? Ford now is saying voluntary recall for faulty cam phasers and band aided it. Yea ok.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel you. Been flirting with the idea of jumping in a TRX myself out of frustration. Be careful tho... as a few others have mentioned, Tesla's customer service isn't their strong point. I will say the Model 3's acceleration is no joke and a ton of fun... too bad it's ugly :)
And then the model s plaid is out of this world for acceleration straight line.
M3P is now a track car with Hoosier slicks. It's not even competition anymore competing with anything ICE of anything under 250K at CVR, miller motorsports, PIR.....

Not a fan of the f150 lightning but curious to try it our.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wait till OP sees the ****** up panel gaps, then puts his polarized glasses on and can see every paint spray made by the robot. He's gonna roll over to whatever "support" center Tesla has to have them laugh and say it's within spec. A friend has a model 3, I've seen the ******** first hand. Unless it's like broken off or not working "it's within spec"
Granted ramp up was bad. But its much better and way more tighter spec than anything ford could dish up.