TGIF SALE! Crack the code for savings and FREE bonus product!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Surf City Garage

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Grab one or more of our new Pro Kits, with an additional 10% discount
plus a FREE 8oz bottle of our Diamond™ Edge Wheel Wax!

HINT: think classic MOPAR

TGIF_8_1_14_zpsf99b8946.png

*Free bottle of Diamond™ Edge will not show up in your cart at checkout, but will be added to any purchase of a pro line kit using the TGIF code

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you sugest for a tonneau cover. I have a Rollx and done some offroading and the dirt/mud stained it.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
core+row+net=

corerow weave?

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

bisexual picnic in fishnets?

OP
OP
S

Surf City Garage

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What do you sugest for a tonneau cover. I have a Rollx and done some offroading and the dirt/mud stained it.

For cleaning it, something as simple as diluted APC Concentrate will remove most any issue. Probably something around 8:1 or 10:1 dilution will be safe for the surface, but strong enough to clean it well... if its really on there embedded in the grain of the vinyl then you may want to use a soft brush to help agitate the cleaner, then flush well with water.

If you need protection/dressing after that I'd recommend our Exterior Trim Conditioner diluted at 2:1. Thats a nice low gloss dilution thats thin enough to spray, but won't run onto your paint when it gets wet.

Any other questions just let me know!

Damn it..........I suck at these things!:snoopfacepalm:

HAHA... someone usually posts the answer pretty quick, though this was one of the harder ones recently.

And why MOPAR? This is a FORD forum!

These promotions run on a bunch of forums for all makes and models - sometimes its Mopar, sometimes Ford, sometimes GM.