Tesla Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UrbanMenace

Reaction score
The Brut power and throwing technique of Franz V. H. derailed the cyber truck demo. Like the idea of ballistics grade exterior. Did Tesla release the weight numbers ?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven’t seen them so far. Too much can change on this pre however. I would imagine in current form it’s weighty and will eat electrons.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hated it at first... it it has grown on me the last 24 hours.

It is time for something different... 100 years of incremental changes has all trucks from different manufacturers looking the same.

500 mile range! More power and torque than any gas truck! Stainless Steel! Tons of Tech!

It will likely be toned down a bit for production...

Like to see the suspension setup and tech.

hated it at first and still do. Different doesn’t mean better IMO. I was genuinely excited for this truck. I kept thinking it was a joke when they first rolled it out and during the but of confusion just before they brought out the ATV I had regained some hope that they were about to bring in the REAL cyber truck. Sadly that was not the case. It’s towing numbers will easily be exceeded by the time it releases. It’s on road performance won’t be. It’s range is already behind even more so when you consider most people only charge to 80-90% to preserve the battery.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Have a deposit on one and think it's cool, but I don't think I'll be able to replace the Raptor with it. The good configuration (tri-motor) is late 2022 though, so a lot can change in 3 years. Have always thought a performance-model Tesla and Raptor would be my ideal garage. If it's practical for for me to have that garage in 3 years and the thing winds up being legitimate I'd go through with it.

This thing looks like a ridiculous and crazy fun vehicle to own, just like a Raptor, but in an extremely different way.

The more I watch the little loop video at the bottom of this page, the more I like it:
https://tesla.com/cybertruck

Maybe it's just because it reminds of a Star Trek TNG shuttlecraft, and I've always wanted one of those too.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That window breaking stunt was marketing genius and helped put that concept vehicle at the top of every automotive magazine and forum on the planet. Find a single automotive forum today without a thread on it. While it's not for me right now it's hard to argue with the capabilities, and they can always fix 'ugly'... The best part, he broke not one window but 2 for effect.

I can only imagine the high-5s and champagne corks popping offstage after that event :favorites13:

I'd bet that everyone in Tesla Marketing received a raise after that.....

Last edited:

ggusey

Reaction score
It is fugly but will smoke my Raptor on the drag strip.
I wonder if Ford are working on electric version for gen3 now that they showcased the electric f-150 towing a train.
What will we do if get stuck in the middle of nowhere with no juice?

I would love to see the idiots that buy this ugly POS bring a diesel generator with them to the boonies. Oh the irony..