Temps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEski4x4

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally had some time to drive around in my Raptor and wanted to compare some Temps to make sure they're normal. Haven't been driving spirited, just cruising around town. Going to take a road trip next weekend to compare.

85* Ambient
Intake temp sitting in driveway after driving - 140
Intake temp giving it some gas driving around drops to 125ish and then comes up to low 130s after taking foot out of it
Oil temp - 190-200
Trans Temp - 185-188

No load, max speed 40ish. No hard pulls. All driving in Normal mode.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All normal , manifold temp goes to 150 at idle because engine is consuming very low air flow . When you get out on road put a 5 or 6 pounds boost should see it drop to 30 deg or so above ambient . Charge temp could be better if you have a bigger Charge Air Cooler . You will really see a difference in cold/cooler weather

OP
OP
M

MEski4x4

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The new car paranoia set in a bit this weekend, so I started to obsess over it (even with insane warranty coverage). Glad to be here, can't wait to get more involved.