Taller wheels w/lift or no lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gearbox

Reaction score
2020 raptor 801A
I’ve seen to many different options with raptors. My goal is to put 20” on a 37” tire and I’m not sure if I can get back with. 2” lift or if I have to go 4”. I’d like to see how a 35” tires looks on a 20” wheel as I’m not set it stone on 37’s.

I like the regular height that the truck is but the 17” with so much tire under it looks ugly to me.

many ideas or advise.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2020 raptor 801A
I’ve seen to many different options with raptors. My goal is to put 20” on a 37” tire and I’m not sure if I can get back with. 2” lift or if I have to go 4”. I’d like to see how a 35” tires looks on a 20” wheel as I’m not set it stone on 37’s.

I like the regular height that the truck is but the 17” with so much tire under it looks ugly to me.

many ideas or advise.

It sounds like you're only consideration is how the truck looks. You also should consider ride quality, fuel economy (if that matters to you), and additional wear/maintenance on the truck. Going with a bigger wheel will typical reduce ride quality. A bigger tire is going to effect ride quality and maintenance. Many folks around here up to upgrade their springs and leaves, rather than a traditional lift, in order to maintain quality, no extra wear, maintenance etc. Whether or not you get fit a bigger wheel and tire is going to depend on the wheel offset and tire/wheel width, etc.