Tail pipes not same height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice one tail pipe lower than the other? My drivers side is 1.5” lower and extends out further than my passenger side.
A lot of Raptors have this. It's just QC. Mine is slightly lower on my right exhaust pipe. It doesn't bother me because i don't even notice it as much. You can probably search up customer pictures and a lot them are not aligned. Even the new Raptor R press truck i've seen on youtube the front bumper was waaayyy off! It was at a slant.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my pipes were a little off as well. Got under there and tinkered a bit, but result was minimal

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing like wrenching on your brand new 90k truck. Ford quality job 1. 2022 and they can't even put doors on straight.
You’ve posted this at least 3 times. There is no context; you intentionally tried to exaggerate the appearance by angling the camera. You provided no measurements as requested in the other thread because you’re more interested in looking for problems and complaining than posting anything useful.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My tail pipes were incorrect in how far each stuck out. One of the clamps wasn't on all the way. It was an easy fix, but I just let the dealer do it. Yours should still be under warranty to take it back and have it repaired correctly.

Last edited: