Tail Light Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

killswitch engage

Reaction score
Hi,

I have Recon LED tail lights installed and one of the connectors on the light has corroded and the wires broken off at the connector. The connector is part of the light assembly. It needs to plug into the factory truck harness (WPT-1025 connector - see attached picture).

I can't seem to find that connector anywhere (the one on the light that plugs into the WPT-1025).

Anyone know where I might get one?

Thanks.

Attachments

• wpt1025_1.jpg
    wpt1025_1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
K

killswitch engage

Reaction score
I would just go to your local junkyard and get one, should be dirt cheap.
The end I need is on the Recon lights to mate to the factory harness pictured above.

It's not a factory connector. So I'd need to find a scrap truck with Recon lights or another brand with the connector on it.

Factory lights have an integrated connector and bulb base like the picture below...

download.jpeg

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotcha, so I would check with one of the vendors on here, hopefully they have the wiring.

OP
OP
K

killswitch engage

Reaction score
Gotcha, so I would check with one of the vendors on here, hopefully they have the wiring.
Yeah thanks that's a good idea. So far I've emailed Recon and TRS to see if they had anything available. Wasn't sure who else might carry a connector and never thought to look through the vendors on here.