Sync will stop and restart, but only when I drive a certain road.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Possibly an ancient Indian burial ground? (Don't care if this is politically correct or not)
That crossed my mind. It's a newer highway where there was farmland before. Been open since 2019. Maybe buried electrical?

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Or maybe there's a lot going on there and the government doesn't want you to know about it.
What are we thinking, missile silos, atomic accelerator, amelia earhardt's plane?

I will be passing through there on Saturday, I will keep an eye out.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Amazon hub. How big is that joint? if it’s what I think it is, there can be a lot of EMF interference from lots of different equipment. if you’ve never been in or close to either a large manufacturing facility or building with a lot of equipment using a lot of electricity and doing a lot of things Americans are supposedly not doing, it’s actually pretty cool to see your cell signal go to absolute zero.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Amazon hub. How big is that joint? if it’s what I think it is, there can be a lot of EMF interference from lots of different equipment. if you’ve never been in or close to either a large manufacturing facility or building with a lot of equipment using a lot of electricity and doing a lot of things Americans are supposedly not doing, it’s actually pretty cool to see your cell signal go to absolute zero.
I think it's just a drop locker for a hub? Hub is a bit down the road in Buda, probably 4/5 miles, maybe some radio noise though. Definitely not a big building at that location.

smurfslayer

Reaction score
Facts destroy a good narrative, you know...

I don’t know, maybe it’s your Raptor’s color? ;-)

smurfslayer

Reaction score
I had the remote unlock not work out in the middle of nowhere, Virginia at some winery my wife dragged me to. I believe that to have been interference from “The Smug”.