Switch Pro Set Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I'll do the same this week. I like the diagram. Especially mapping it out will help in case there are any connection failures.

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Think I'll do the same this week. I like the diagram. Especially mapping it out will help in case there are any connection failures.

Let me know if you run into any problems. Will be starting my 2nd switch pro install soon.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going back and forth about if I should do the same. But I want to put all the switches I have connected onto my Switchpro so I have all the Bluetooth capabilities as well as strobe etc.

Raptorlander

Reaction score
I’m going back and forth about if I should do the same. But I want to put all the switches I have connected onto my Switchpro so I have all the Bluetooth capabilities as well as strobe etc.
Did you ever get this done? Have a gen 1 also and I’m getting chase lights.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it all hooked up. Installing chase lights later this week. Of course it pushed me to get the front LP9s I always wanted, which meant getting a bumper to mount them to… and rock lights, and air horn and fogs and R&L ditch lights etc…IMG_9221.jpeg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it all hooked up. Installing chase lights later this week. Of course it pushed me to get the front LP9s I always wanted, which meant getting a bumper to mount them to… and rock lights, and air horn and fogs and R&L ditch lights etc…View attachment 410816
wait....... you did this yourself? do i need to pack a bag to be ready to fly back out to the shop?

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I got it all hooked in. I'm still trying to see what other features I can access to make this all worth it. But now I'm in search of a rack and pinion. It's never ending.

And yes. Come out. Kids out of school and I have more damn down time!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I got it all hooked in. I'm still trying to see what other features I can access to make this all worth it. But now I'm in search of a rack and pinion. It's never ending.

And yes. Come out. Kids out of school and I have more damn down time!
theres shops that will rebuild yours for a couple hundered bucks. new they are $900 - $1000 at the auto parts store. out here its $150 to rebuild.

let me know how big of a fire extinguisher i need to pack