SVTOffroad.com sold to GIGATHREADS Corp, aka "The Z" Network

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
View attachment 47 SVTOffroad.com has been sold to the GIGATHREADS corporation, for an undisclosed amount. SVTOffroad.com, the world's leading Ford SVT Raptor forum community, made the surprise announcement this morning. Industry analysts are calling this move by GIGATHREADS corporation, owner of the ailing competing forum RaptorForumz.com, a "move of desperation" and a "last ditch effort". Insiders of the "Z" forum predicted GIGATHREADS would be forced to close the doors of RaptorForumz.com, its latest debacle, within the month. The purchase of SVTOffroad.com has delayed those fears, although one source has been quoted as saying "its still just a matter of time". Wasting no time, GIGATHREADS is expected to take over leadership and change the name of its newest acquisition to SVTOffroadZ.com later today.

More...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I understand that the main reason GIGATURDS bought this site is so they could immediately start banning everyone. Their next step is to delete all the content here and then drive all members and visitors over to the the FailZ site to "all that content" over there. :D :D :D

dawg.jpg

rapidtransit

Reaction score
HOLYz CRAPz that is some funny ass stuffz. I think someone is gonna have a freakin brainz aneurysmz. I know I like to Forum in my Forumz.

Thankz!! This post just made my weekz.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WHOLLY KOW! Did anyone else notice this?! Guess it's true - GIGATURDS did buy SVToffroad.com! :D :D :D

THERE'S A "Z" IN THE LOGO!

svtoffroad-logo-2.png

That there is some funny ******* fo shizzle ma nizzle!

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought the email I got this morning that said I was "banned as soon as the check clears" was a joke! But it's true?????

ROFLMAO... good one guyz...

OP
OP
SVTOffroad News Bot
Reaction score
UPDATE: Reports are filtering in that the previously reported sale of SVTOffroad.com to GIGATHREADS Corp. has been canceled. The details of the collapse are unknown, however rumors have started circulating that as the take over began, the new leadership banned themselves. Apparently they realized they were now members of both forums, and that they had essentially solicited themselves; both of which are bannable offenses by their own rules. By the time they realized what they had done, none of them were able to visit the site and fix the damage.

That and the check bounced.