SVC, RPG, and ADD bumpers. RPG RST 18.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD Stealth front bumper, hoop is for dual 40'' light bars, mount for 20'' light bar in skid plate. Barely used, very good condition, only had it on my truck for a few months. $1200

image_zpswm21cv9x.jpg

RPG rear bumper with hitch. powder coat is worn off both ends of the bumper, otherwise in good shape. $600 - SOLD

image_zpszydj2fl8.jpg

image_zpsftrddttj.jpg

SVC Baja front bumper, no skid plate, numerous scratches from barb wire on it. Probably needs to be re-powder coated. Unless you're not a ***** and appreciate the new meaner looking finish and the heroic driving it took to achieve it. $300 - SOLD

image_zps22rktvll.jpg

image_zpsjdlnqwzl.jpg

RPG RST 18, no shocks. It's never been installed and I have the lower shock mounts and hardware. $1100

image_zps4muooyzh.jpg

image_zpshzdhwxvg.jpg

Located in Northeast Colorado, not willing to ship right now. Pick up only.

Last edited:

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in the rear bumper & hitch. Do you go back and forth from Lake Havasu? I have a friend in Parker, maybe we can work something out.

91stangy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of the rpg rear on a non dovetailed truck? Don't think I want to go that crazy so wanna see how it looks