SVC Bypass Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mootang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
642fa52f512c589cf1ba2217cb7bfc7b.jpg

This is how mine sits with Deaver +3 with a 3.5 King on the rear.

MF RAPTOR

Love your truck. that picture has actually been my screen saver for a couple of weeks now. I was hoping you'd chime in.

I think +3 is what i'm leaning towards since the front is going to sit higher once I upgrade. Plus my Dad's raptor was actually sitting 1" lower than mine and he had +2's, mine were stock.

Would still like to see one of these guys +2's for comparison.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love your truck. that picture has actually been my screen saver for a couple of weeks now. I was hoping you'd chime in.

I think +3 is what i'm leaning towards since the front is going to sit higher once I upgrade. Plus my Dad's raptor was actually sitting 1" lower than mine and he had +2's, mine were stock.

Would still like to see one of these guys +2's for comparison.

Thanks bud! If your gonna have a rack with two spares, a jack etc. +3 is the way to go IMO. Saving up for the tie rods, UCA & LCAs, from what I understand SVC is working with King to develop a compatible 3.5 bypass shock up front. Compatible meaning all the measurements are spot on for fitment.

MF RAPTOR

mootang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ModFreaksRAPTOR So are you stock up front? Mid or top? How does the truck ride off road with all that rear suspension and stock front? I'll be doing the same thing, rear first and then front.

how is the rear end over small abrupt bumps around town?

have you thought about painting the inside of your rear fender wells with bed liner so it matches the front?

Last edited:

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is shots of the full front and rear Fox 3.5 setup on the Ghost Town Run we just did.

Attachments

• 06-Day 1 - Bodie (11).jpg
    06-Day 1 - Bodie (11).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Ghost Town Day 1 (16).jpg
    Ghost Town Day 1 (16).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 181

mootang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+2's?

Edit: nevermind, forgot you posted earlier. so +2's will be nose high and +3's will be close to level it looks like

Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They have the same spring rate just different arcs. Performance will be the same. Only ride height will be different

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We actually replace the two front bolts with Grade 8 so you can torque them down plus we offer an additional anchor tube that can be welded to the frame for additional support. Our test truck just got back from Mexico with no issues.

Jarrett

Can you tell me what the size of the Gr. 8 bolts are? I've seen conflicting measurements. Thanks!