SVC Bypass Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I have to say thank you SVC you guys have out done yourselves again. I have finished the install on my dual front and bypass rack and all I can say is F❗❗️k it's sick! It does everything you want it to you can go through sections that would beat you to death in 3.0's. It's gives you so much more control and the rear is so smooth. It tracks great no more bouncing. You can hit big bumps and fly through them with ease. Jumps that I would bottom out on before you can sore over. I will post some of the testing I've been doing tomorrow and post some pics also. Again thank you SVC can't say enough good things.

Sweet Joe, Glad your loving the new upgraded setup. Thanks again for the write up and can't wait to take a spin out at the next run.

-Jeff

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up squirrel. I'll be in this week you better be buying lunch I'm coming up to see you guys.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What's up squirrel. I'll be in this week you better be buying lunch I'm coming up to see you guys.

If your nice enough I will loan you my truck as a rental when your in town. BUT, If something mechanical happens to go out(again) its on your dime :)

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet Joe, Glad your loving the new upgraded setup. Thanks again for the write up and can't wait to take a spin out at the next run.

-Jeff

I rode in that monster on Saturday.. It's an unreal ride.. Hell of a job boys

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We've finally had enough time to actually take a picture of a production version rack before shipping it out the door. More to come as about 90% of our shipped preorders are finally installed and being put to use.

af3c3e4f5ec5c89718f7886940162cd4.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I rode in that monster on Saturday.. It's an unreal ride.. Hell of a job boys

Thanks for the kind words! Glad your like it. The ride will only improve Ince we get the fine tuning down for Joe.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We've finally had enough time to actually take a picture of a production version rack before shipping it out the door. More to come as about 90% of our shipped preorders are finally installed and being put to use.

af3c3e4f5ec5c89718f7886940162cd4.jpg

13c7352f99dbd8dc09fc2dc9751c32f0.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Thanks for the kind words! Glad your like it. The ride will only improve Ince we get the fine tuning down for Joe.

-Jeff