SVC Bypass Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Should be installing mine this week. Build quality is top notch and they made a tweaked version to meet my needs. Thanks SVC

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will get some images later today. Just sitting in the bed for now as I have a "build a truck" worth of parts to go on. I asked them to make it as minimal as possible but keep it structurally sound. They were up for the task.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get some images later today. Just sitting in the bed for now as I have a "build a truck" worth of parts to go on. I asked them to make it as minimal as possible but keep it structurally sound. They were up for the task.

Ah ok sweet. I'm assuming they sent everything via freight. Did it take a long time to arrive? The freight guys usually aren't as timely as UPS or FEDEX but no way around using them sometimes. My stuff should be coming soon as I've got the bypass rack, rear bumper, fender liners, and brake lines coming on the same pallet.

MF RAPTOR

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHA yeah for shipping. i flew there and drove all my parts back. I drove a Uhal worth of truck parts back as it was cheaper than shipping, rack, 6 wheels, and all the suspension parts to me in NorCal. But that was my situation as I have a full truck in a box.

Attachments

• uhal.jpg
    uhal.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 153

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHA yeah for shipping. i flew there and drove all my parts back. I drove a Uhal worth of truck parts back as it was cheaper than shipping, rack, 6 wheels, and all the suspension parts to me in NorCal. But that was my situation as I have a full truck in a box.

BAHAHAHAHAHA badass! I'm sure you saved A LOT! Shipping is stupid expensive.

MF RAPTOR

Last edited: