SVC Bumper - Baja Rev 2 - Aka Raptizzle Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Definitely one of the better looking bumpers for this trick. Any plans to paint the fenders? Matte Blk or color match?

Thanks. Leaving the flares as is and if I end up going aftermarket glass, I will keep with the grey theme on the flares. @LEEHWCAP

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Pretty pumped on it and at the same time terrified what the future holds for what was supposed to stay a bone stock truck.

Here's a couple more pics the crew at SVC sent over.

681C6046-1999-4809-9742-990980B3DFC9_zpsryazur2v.jpg

94B48565-110F-4C2F-9F27-979F7DF636DF_zpssgnvmifk.jpg

Lol I was gonna say, thought this was staying stock.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

That looks bad ass! I'm wanting the same bumper, but somewhat waiting for Vision X to release their radiused 30" light bar. Anyone heard when they're supposed to be released? That OnX Arc does look sweet though... what modifications were require to fit it in there?

@Raptizzle - Are those 315 or 37" BFG ATs?

From what I heard, vis x decided to scrap the radius idea. Decided it wasn't worth the cost to build vs price they'd sell at vs actual performance of radius bars.

bushman

Reaction score
That bumper is still my number one choice. Warranty breaker or not.....it is the best looking and cleanest around. Now all I need are the funds.......

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good stuff. I want to do this bumper as well but I want to powder it in a dark grey wrinkle finish to play into the grey on the fender

We do custom powder upon order request. The Gr02 we use is pretty darn close to matching the fender flare color.

-Jeff

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That bumper is still my number one choice. Warranty breaker or not.....it is the best looking and cleanest around. Now all I need are the funds.......

No issue with warranty or insurance when cutting frame horns. I have had warranty work done by Ford already as well as had a car hit me and the insurance adjuster said jack shit about the bumper and could care less FYI. RPG Trophy bumper BTW.

Good stuff. I want to do this bumper as well but I want to powder it in a dark grey wrinkle finish to play into the grey on the fender
Also Prismatic has a grey that matches stock flares and bumper which is what I had RPG powder coat mine in. Looks better then the black you see on every truck IMO.

Last edited:

BajaCoyote

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Charlie???? I see you heading down that road again. You and I both know what's gonna happen here. Face it.... You can't escape it!!!!