Surf City Garage car care products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience using Surf City Garage stuff? I was at the local Advance Auto Parts store and they were all standing there with their wankers out over this stuff. I told them about my Hawaiian Island Shine obsession and they said they've never heard of it; but were very positive that this stuff would blow it away.

I loved the smell of their leather conditioner, their soap was indeed really thick and the tire shine stuff looked pretty durable.

I think that when I run out of the Hawaiian stuff -- I'll give this stuff a good chance.

Anyone use it before?

EDIT: Upon review of this post, I realized that I must have used the word "stuff" 7 times. Deal with it.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So...are you saying that the Surf City stuff is the better "stuff" or that my Hawaiian shit is the better "stuff", or are you just being your typical ****** self in making fun of how many times I said "stuff"?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
So...are you saying that the Surf City stuff is the better "stuff" or that my Hawaiian shit is the better "stuff", or are you just being your typical ****** self in making fun of how many times I said "stuff"?

you said stuff **** hehehe