Auto soap products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a rinseless most often, I'm currently using ONR, but will be switching back to Chemical Guy's rinse less, I liked it better. When I break out the foam cannon, I use McKee's 37 Extreme Foam (I need to buy more and see that the price has jumped $20/gal since last time - thanks Joe!).

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I use a bunch of the chemical guys stuff, seems to work pretty well. Here is San Diego I can find it at Walmart and Lowes. I use all their ceramic products including soap and quick detailer. Leaves a nice shine and smooth dust free surface.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Adams and Chemical Guys products they both work amazing. I recently got a wall mounted pressure wash system in my garage and I use the Adams premium foam cannon with Chemical guys

This stuff is amazing its my go to now.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Adams and Chemical Guys products they both work amazing. I recently got a wall mounted pressure wash system in my garage and I use the Adams premium foam cannon with Chemical guys

This stuff is amazing its my go to now.

Let me see your wall mount setup!!! =D