Supercrew Walkaround

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
This is not mine, just something I found searching on Youtube. Dealer rep takes a 3 minute video showing some details of a 2011 crew.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slightly jealous of the new instrument cluster.
Man, that backseat is monstrous. Adds quite a bit of room to the cockpit.
The household power plug in the backseat is a nice touch.

catosotp

Reaction score
Slightly jealous of the new instrument cluster.
Man, that backseat is monstrous. Adds quite a bit of room to the cockpit.
The household power plug in the backseat is a nice touch.

That instrument cluster is pretty cool and the power plug in the back is a very nice touch.

But you can have my 2010 6.2L Black Raptor when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. Its the closest I've been to a Raptor Supercrew and the truck is almost exactly like mine will be (minus the sunroof and graphics).

My wife loved the 110V plug. She said something about doing her hair while we were heading places. I just looked at her and shook my head.

And the Supercrew is massive! It'll be great for the kids. It looks like 6 footers could stretch out back there.

OP
OP
Droid

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
iceman, check out Ford's build-and-price..you can spec out a Raptor and get pretty accurate pics of what its going to look like from several angles.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife loved the 110V plug. She said something about doing her hair while we were heading places. I just looked at her and shook my head.
Hah don't let her do that! Well, that is, unless you wanna keep replacing fuses. 150watts isn't near enough to power a blow dryer I'm afraid :p