Supercharger + 37" Tires question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i went with the roush phase 2 590hp...had the dealer do the install and retained all the warranties. Glad i went this way since I needed to use the warranty. Once its up I plan on having 5star build a tuner to recalibrate the supercharger

You did not retain Ford's Powertrain Warranty.

The Roush kit comes with a Supplemental Power Train warranty included for the 525fwhp
and then you need to buy the second warranty for the stage2 kit.
Both of these warranties are back up by Roush themselves. Not Ford!!!!!!
These are Supplemental Power Train Warranties!!! Since Ford's Power Train will be voided.

The Whipple Supplemental Power Train (675fwhp) warranty comes from Cornerstone Warranties.
And does not come included you need to buy that at the time of install.
Again, this is a Supplemental Power Train Warranty!!! Since Ford's Power Train will be voided

If you have your SC installed by an authorized installer (either one)
then your whole Factory Warranty is not automatically voided, except the Power Train.

Again, Ford Motor Company Does Not warranty the power train on a Raptor with a Supercharger.
Nor does Ford back up any (and I mean any) of these Supplemental Power Train Warranties.

Everything else is cover by Ford.

It's up to the dealer to work with these supplemental warranties, if their even willing to do that.

This is the way it's been since day one and nothing has changed.

dfass16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i understand what your sayin, now that you straightened me out that sounds more like the way it is..sorry for putting out wrong info..all i know is i broke a driveshaft and the dealer fixed it along with a belt tensioner. even with full icon suspension.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes that's what the supplement warranty is for.

Some Dealers are cool to work with, then you hear a lot on the forums where dealers just say "no that will void your warranty".

Last edited:

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to be the party pooper but I have a hard time believing the trans will like 37's and a blower. I like the idea but can't see it living to long if you beat the truck at all that transfer is going to slip the clutches will be eaten up. Or I could be wrong just my two cents.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The trans is good for 800 fwhp so you have plenty of wiggle room.

Whipple has plenty of customers with 37s!

Call them!

Last edited: