Super 10 vs Magnapack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey big boss, how loud is your setup on normal acceleration and in town cruising? Like can it be halfway quiet if you try to be easy on it?
It has a good tone when you're taking it easy on acceleration, it isn't overbearing or obnoxious by any means. I'll set up my GoPro tomorrow on the bed and record some video if I can remember or if I have time.

You going to TRR?

Unfortunately not. We bid annual leave in September and I didn't know I was buying a Raptor then, so I'll be going next year for sure.

Just noticed you have a Volant CAI. I have the Corsa.. so as long as you don't have headers our exhaust should be identical besides the resonator.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has a good tone when you're taking it easy on acceleration, it isn't overbearing or obnoxious by any means. I'll set up my GoPro tomorrow on the bed and record some video if I can remember or if I have time.

Unfortunately not. We bid annual leave in September and I didn't know I was buying a Raptor then, so I'll be going next year for sure.

Oh gotcha. Well maybe there will be an Austin /DFW meet up soon.

Edit: nope, stock manifolds and cats

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh gotcha. Well maybe there will be an Austin /DFW meet up soon.

I was editing my post as you posted so here..

Just noticed you have a Volant CAI. I have the Corsa.. so as long as you don't have headers our exhaust should be identical besides the resonator.

OP
OP
ALLOUTWARN

ALLOUTWARN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would be interested to hear what it sounds like with a resonator also, mine sounds pretty loud all the time with no resonator and once you stomp on it it sounds like a race truck! lol

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bad video since I had it in the waterproof case. I'll have to find another way of recording some video so you can hear what it actually sounds like.