sunroof doest seal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had mine replaced 3 weeks ago. It was a very small pice of plastic that clips the motor wire to the track. Fords body shop said they see this problem all the time, it's the way ford engineered it. What's crazy to me is that the plastic clip looks to be a .50cent part but they make you replace the entire track, mine was $1,100 thank god I had 3,000 miles left on my warranty. They have to remove the entire headliner. What a pain in the a$$

OP
OP
joekai

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had mine replaced 3 weeks ago. It was a very small pice of plastic that clips the motor wire to the track. Fords body shop said they see this problem all the time, it's the way ford engineered it. What's crazy to me is that the plastic clip looks to be a .50cent part but they make you replace the entire track, mine was $1,100 thank god I had 3,000 miles left on my warranty. They have to remove the entire headliner. What a pain in the a$$

So I guess the morl of the story is don't use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez47