Sun Visor Warning Label Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember when I was rolling with some Audi guys they would spend $500+ on a set of euro spec visors since they come blank without any of the warning labels. The lengths some people go to spend cash on unnecessary stuff..
These were $30, but yeah I hear ya.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used a black Sharpie to black it out. The stickers will peel off in high heat.
I don't know if you've actually tried it, but unless they are different from Gen 2 I would strongly recommend you don't try to remove them. I was very careful, used a heat gun, took my time, and when I was done you could CLEARLY see a permanent mark where they were, and on the driver side it bagged out the cloth and left it saggy, like my balls. I got stickers made at Rappy Graphics to cover the marks. Thankfully, a month later, the remote opener stopped working so I got the driver's side visor replaced under warranty. Cover them up, I doubt very much that they changed the process how they make them.

TremorRaptor

Reaction score
I peeled mine off yesterday and was careful to hold the fabric down while peeling. Then used Stoner citrus cleaner to remove the residue. There's the faintest of shadow of the stickers remaining but a waaay better than those bright labels in your peripheral view.

flockofraptors

Reaction score
I peeled mine off yesterday and was careful to hold the fabric down while peeling. Then used Stoner citrus cleaner to remove the residue. There's the faintest of shadow of the stickers remaining but a waaay better than those bright labels in your peripheral view.

How long did it take? Tried this before and stretched the fabric way out.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot we even had stickers on them. I don't really look up there while in the truck. I'd say not to do it, though each their own. Do you use the visors? Why not just remove them? Actually, not a bad idea. I never have used them in any vehicle, come to think about it. Hmm...