Suggestions from Audiophiles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCM

Reaction score
You could also try the forum vendors here to get you stuff.
Sorry, didn’t realize you offered the same setup. I’m was interested in the plug and play packages for the B&O Unleashed that Sounds Good mentions on their website (No systems on website, but a mention to contact them for options). Would love to see more offerings. I really like the idea that they can send everything out tuned to a specific vehicle (have had issues with this on other high end systems). Let me know If this is something you offer.

OP
OP
Grayson

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add me to the list. Emailed Sounds Good a couple of weeks ago. No response.
You could also try the forum vendors here to get you stuff.

My email was in drafts; I probably got caught up in something else and didn't hit send. I did talk to Don and placed an order.

@Hush Car Audio You have great products and I've suggested several people purchase your PnP harness. I hope this doesn't come across negatively but I don't have Facebook and you don't have a website. Besides Morel I have don't know what other brands/equipment you offer. If you have anywhere(other than searching forum posts) that lists which brands you carry I will order from you for my restomod build