stupid wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my Raptor used and it had 20" BMF Novakanes on it when I got it, only problem with this is I dont know what width they are where can i measure the width with out removing the tire from the wheel? or is it even possible?

also before it comes up I actually want to go to a 17" or 18" wheel but I havent actually found one that I like so for now im keeping the 20's

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
google is your friend ... Novakanes are 9" wide

I bought my Raptor used and it had 20" BMF Novakanes on it when I got it, only problem with this is I dont know what width they are where can i measure the width with out removing the tire from the wheel? or is it even possible?

also before it comes up I actually want to go to a 17" or 18" wheel but I havent actually found one that I like so for now im keeping the 20's

OP
OP
Baddkarmaracing

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
google is your friend ... Novakanes are 9" wide

they make them in 20x9 and 20x10. That is info from BMF wheels website

bmf_zpsae7447e4.png

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
You don't like the Methods Standards or Double Standards?

I do like them but it seems like every raptor on the road has them, I know alot of people have novakanes but I already have them, I dont really want to spend money on a set of wheels that everyone else has lol

I like the look of the new methods but im sure they will turn out the same was as standards and double standards

Last edited:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tire stores should have that big "C" shaped devise that dose measure the width of the wheels without dismounting the tire off the wheel of even off the truck.