Streaming Netflix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nav TV and an adapter for your phone or tablet that has composite outputs. Unless you wanna watch only while parked, then you don't need nav TV but I highly advise against the driver watching Netflix while driving. Lol.

OP
OP
G

Gruffy

Reaction score
Navtv installed,
Av composite cable installed on iphone4
Screen switched to AV input
Audio, but no video when parked....

How did you display your video.?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't done it in my truck but that's how I understand it to work. Did you test the cable on a tv to see if it's not the phone or cable? If those work then maybe @The Car Stereo Company has had experience with this.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you cant get video from the ipod through usb. however if you use the rca connection, just go to the a/v source and double tap the front defroster.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you cant get video from the ipod through usb. however if you use the rca connection, just go to the a/v source and double tap the front defroster.

He shouldn't need to double tap front defrost if he's parked correct? That's why I told him to check his cable on another device.

D

Deleted member 12951

whats the secret action that happens when you double tap the front defroster???

If you have the NavTV then it disables the GPS when you are moving and allows you to use the system as if you were parked then double tap again to reactivate the GPS. The A/V won't allow input if you are moving, I believe

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the NavTV then it disables the GPS when you are moving and allows you to use the system as if you were parked then double tap again to reactivate the GPS. The A/V won't allow input if you are moving, I believe

so what exactly is NavTV. from what im reading and trying to take in it just seems like code to break the stock ford program(s) or is a full unit that replaces the factory screen?