Strawberry Oreo!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the 3 of you should caravan out to wyoming this summer
Would love come to Wyoming!!!! Not sure if it would be in the cards this year. Most of the summer days are spent at the lake. I am sure it is absolutely stunning out there. I am not going to say never there is a Tige reunion (Boat manufacture) out that way I would Love to attend also someday at Lake Havasu. It is usually in the first week of September.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my rebuilt shock sitting in my garage and was wondering how I can schedule this shock replacement “man date”? Is there a prerequisite like bring beer (except Bud Light) or requested spirits? Is there a hazing ritual? I’m in Nashville quite a bit as it’s just over an hour away. I’m just wondering if @Gumby was taking requests? I’ve done it before using my buddies lift in Hazel Green (see attached photo for proof) but it wasn’t a “man date” with FRF members so I’m weighing my options.

Attachments

• 3208AB6A-3178-4B5F-A484-9469C40BE629.jpeg
    3208AB6A-3178-4B5F-A484-9469C40BE629.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 8

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my rebuilt shock sitting in my garage and was wondering how I can schedule this shock replacement “man date”? Is there a prerequisite like bring beer (except Bud Light) or requested spirits? Is there a hazing ritual? I’m in Nashville quite a bit as it’s just over an hour away. I’m just wondering if @Gumby was taking requests? I’ve done it before using my buddies lift in Hazel Green (see attached photo for proof) but it wasn’t a “man date” with FRF members so I’m weighing my options.
requirements

man card
alcohol
food
thick skin cause you gonna get flamed for not being able to do it yourself

not allowed

any busch products
vegetarian or vegan food
manbun ( if they are gonna screw you in the ass, do you want them pulling your hair too?)

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
requirements

man card
alcohol
food
thick skin cause you gonna get flamed for not being able to do it yourself

not allowed

any busch products
vegetarian or vegan food
manbun ( if they are gonna screw you in the ass, do you want them pulling your hair too?)
#BunBullyingIsAHateCrime

FCCB146A-C714-404C-8C4C-01A155F4C997.jpeg

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
@WNCHSTR96 come on to Nashville. I ain’t scared. Not really any requirement show up with some work that need to be done. I personally don’t drink while doing work. After is a different story.
Just finished an all-morning emergency plumbing job, ready for some drinking RIGHT NOW! Invented a few new cuss words. I am, however, SHOCKED that I only had to make a single trip to Home Depot. Usually it's a 3-4 trip ordeal. Ended up with a new $40 torch that I can't return because I used it (couldn't find other one in messy garage quickly enough). It didn't do the job :mad: , so out came Mr. Hack Saw. 30 seconds later I'm putting on new parts. Luckily I already had other new parts which were then needed, but not planned for initially (hence only one trip - LOL). Once I calmed down enough to relax, I then ordered bulk replacement parts online for future disasters....which WILL eventually happen.