Storm Chasing in my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluc

Reaction score
I finally got to get out and use my Raptor for what I got it for, catching an incredible storm at Lubbock, Texas. All in all I'm very happy with how the truck performed and drove. 2500 mile round trip and my MPG was at 17.8 when I got home which may be generous but still, going from Salina KS to Lubbock on one tank of gas is really nice. About the only issue I had was when driving on some of the rough Texas FM roads while on cruise the truck would bounce around a bit and tend to try and go where it wanted to but it was not to big of a deal. I also had the front camera fault once which nixed my cruise control which is really annoying but turning the truck off and back on fixed it, I hope this doesn't become a problem. Here is a couple pictures, I am hoping to get some more chasing the next couple weeks if Mother Nature cooperates.

IMG_0165.JPGIMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG