Stock lug nut - chrome cap issue

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't had time to change them out yet (working a shutdown) but here is a side by side with the stocks...

They do look good. I will order from freedom and wait since almost all are new at this point so no hurry. I am collecting OE beadlock wheels and hope to make up to two sets maybe more one std set one SE set or maybe a set of true beadlocks so I am going to need good lugs since there will be a lot of wheel swapping.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted Zac @Rookie with Freedom and he said their supplier doesn't have them yet nor an ETA. Would rather spend my money with an FRF vendor than ebay. I gave him two weeks to find out and then I might be going the ebay route myself. I am definitely getting these and will be getting the beauty rings powder coated satin black too but having the SVT still red. That should black out my wheels and hope it looks good when done.
@Rookie put me on the list for a set once you get some ordered.

I haven't had time to change them out yet (working a shutdown) but here is a side by side with the stocks...

Is it me, or does that black one on the right look bigger than the other two black ones?

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me a price shipped @Rookie.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Made an offer for a set on eBay otherwise it looks to be $104.95 now.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Sorry, "tuneshop" seller on ebay.

Oh, yeah that was who it was. I offered $100. Will see if he takes it. Rookie still has no idea when they might even get these let alone order them from their distributor. He told me to get where its in stock. I appreciated him trying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc