Stock Front Spring Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wanting to order a second set of stock front springs so I headed over to Tasca and they are showing two different part numbers. Anyone know why? Cause of the different engine sizes maybe, or cab configuration?

I am looking for a set for a 2013 6.2 Screw. I would even buy a set of used ones if someone has them cheap.

OP
OP
InMotionJosh

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally makes sense, I just need to know if anyone knows the correct part number for the SCREW

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
What do you need them for? If they are just a spare set you can try calling RPG and see if they have a take-off set to sell you.

OP
OP
InMotionJosh

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to have them powder coated and then do sencondperch. Then my truck won't be on jacks for a few days while springs are being coated

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was wanting to order a second set of stock front springs so I headed over to Tasca and they are showing two different part numbers. Anyone know why? Cause of the different engine sizes maybe, or cab configuration?

I am looking for a set for a 2013 6.2 Screw. I would even buy a set of used ones if someone has them cheap.

We have some stock Raptor shocks laying around from 3.0 instals that we've done. Let us know if you want to pick up a set.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
If you want to powder coat them, you will have to remove the plastic coating that they come with. Not sure what the surface finish is under the plastic.