Ford Performance Bead Lock Ring Coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it would work just fine, the tire bead sits on the flat surface outside of all the bolt holes, and the bolt holes are all on the same plane.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m thinking gloss black as well, but the 24R wheel is more matte or satin. So maybe match that?

I’m not sure if the 24R wheels are even going to look good without the new beauty ring.
The 24R wheels are the same finish as the 23R wheels. I just think it may look boring to match it exactly, I think it’ll look better with some color and sheen variation. Honestly I think gold anodizing them would look bad a$$!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One thing to note. My 37 package wheels show to use the same beadlock as previous years but the design is different. So you may want to double check. You may need the first set you posted. Thats the current problem i have. I have the 37 beadlock rings but they would look like crap on my 2024 37 Beadlocks wheels. There is no reason to have the extra material removed from the ring.