Stock Fox Shock Maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you have a rebuild kit specifically for the stock Fox shock on the Ford raptor?
Fox has specifically stated on here that they are bound by a licensing agreement with Ford to not sell replacement parts.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

sdhq sells rebuild kits for them.... I have 4 of them sitting at home and cant find anyone to rebuild them locally

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man I should offer a service.....

Me too! Another forum member and myself have rebuilt my shocks a few times. The biggest challenge for most will be the nitrogen charge, or the right way to bleed them or the special tools or the knowledge on how to do it correctly. There is no manual for rebuilding these shocks. I've had the opportunity to rebuild dirt bike forks and shocks. Quad shocks, and full suspension mountain bike shocks and forks to give me a good idea of what I'm doing. I'm tired of doing it myself and will now send them in for rebuild!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 273

Tmesic

Full Access Member
Reaction score