Stock Fox Shock Maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have rebuilt probably 75-100 shocks.
Very easy to do if you have ever rebuilt shocks.

I have done numerous motorcycle forks and shocks. I am just having parts issues now. I'm thinking of buying some fox 2.5 parts to see if they fit. The shaft to be specific. Because fox won't sell parts for our stock shocks? Dose any one have the dimensions for a stock front shaft?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they are .875 and yes Fox will sell the kits as I have tons of them.

How do you have a rebuild kit specifically for the stock Fox shock on the Ford raptor?
Fox has specifically stated on here that they are bound by a licensing agreement with Ford to not sell replacement parts.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fox has them

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

How do you have a rebuild kit specifically for the stock Fox shock on the Ford raptor?
Fox has specifically stated on here that they are bound by a licensing agreement with Ford to not sell replacement parts.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

at first yes but now they sell them.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure they have them but they won't sell them to the public. I tried several different routes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fox rep keeps referencing their 2.5s so I think they are the same. I would love to send my shocks in but it's my dd

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the tools and if I don't I'll make them. I'm a cheap bastard and would rather buy the tools or make them than pay someone else to do it.