Stewarts Raceworks Luxury Raptor Prerunner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was looking, but I don't want to go to 37's and I don't really want to have to paint the whole truck. It's a lot of work.

Looks really cool though.

I am curious if they also include the inner well panels.

Maybe if Charlie throws in the paint work i would do it. I guess I could send the 35's back and get 37's. Goodyear is onboard..

Well, like I mentioned, with perfection comes time and hard work. I'll look into the inner wells.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
After looking around the site, I couldn't find this kit anywhere. Could you throw us a link?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hoods/Fenders/Bed Panels/Body | Raptor Addict

Here is the link. The kit is sold in separate parts. The images you see are production images while in the process of building their luxury Raptor prerunner. They designed the hand crafted panels to work with any F-150 cab. Mainly from 2004-2011.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Thanks! That explains why I couldn't find it...I looked on Stewart's site for it haha.

Edit: That's sick! I just have to wonder how it'll look on a normal Raptor with flares that big. I'm guessing if you put 37's in there it'd look just fine though. Can't wait to see pics of it on a normal Raptor.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sure in due time there will be pics of some. I'll post them when they come along. According to RaceWorks, I believe 5 kits have been sold already.