Stewarts Raceworks Luxury Raptor Prerunner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you not familiar with Stewart's Raceworks, they are one of the few "top" off-road race truck builders. Craig Stewart and his team decided to build a Raptor luxury prerunner and has a kit available for those who either have a Raptor and want to kick it up a few notches, or have an F-150 and want to convert balls-to-the-wall Raptor style. You can check it out at stewartsraceworks.com and will be available through us soon. We are interested in your thoughts.

Last edited:

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh? Isn't the Luxury Pre Runner Raptor you speak of a fully built, from the ground up truck? Which part of this truck would be available in a kit?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The truck they have is fully built and is their luxury prerunner. The kit involves the body and maybe some suspension I assume. I'm in process of speaking with them to see what is available for add-on. The body is 100% part of it.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, that front end came out really well. It will be interesting to see what you come up with, Stewart's Raceworks is definitely top shelf.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll be talking to Craig or Josh over there tomorrow. I'll give the full report on what's available afterward. Btw, their Craftsman Jack setup for the bed is pretty sick too. Looking to get one in place of my Hi-lift. Or maybe I'll just have both.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are pleased to announce that we now have the Ford Raptor body kit by Stewart's RaceWorks available on our website. These body panels are made with the best and by the best in the industry. Craig Stewart is know to build some the the best prerunners and trophy trucks around. This kit involves the same body panels used on their Luxury Raptor Prerunner, which is valued at 500,000.00. By applying the RaceWorks fenders, hood and bedside panels, you will have a wider stance appearance and plenty of clearance for 37 in. tires. These panels will fit up to any F-150 cab. Of course we all hear from companies that make products such as these, that it "BOLTS RIGHT UP / EASY TO INSTALL." Never the case as we all know. RaceWorks, out of honesty, will say that these will need modifications performed to mount the panels properly. But hey, with perfection, comes modification and hard work, but the end product is incredible. The kit can be purchase through our website, or Stewart's RaceWorks. Hope some of you can get the opportunity to apply this modification to your Raptor.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
We are pleased to announce that we now have the Ford Raptor body kit by Stewart's RaceWorks available on our website. These body panels are made with the best and by the best in the industry. Craig Stewart is know to build some the the best prerunners and trophy trucks around. This kit involves the same body panels used on their Luxury Raptor Prerunner, which is valued at 500,000.00. By applying the RaceWorks fenders, hood and bedside panels, you will have a wider stance appearance and plenty of clearance for 37 in. tires. These panels will fit up to any F-150 cab. Of course we all hear from companies that make products such as these, that it "BOLTS RIGHT UP / EASY TO INSTALL." Never the case as we all know. RaceWorks, out of honesty, will say that these will need modifications performed to mount the panels properly. But hey, with perfection, comes modification and hard work, but the end product is incredible. The kit can be purchase through our website, or Stewart's RaceWorks. Hope some of you can get the opportunity to apply this modification to your Raptor.

Link?

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chrisandalex1, this might be next on your list of goodies?

I was looking, but I don't want to go to 37's and I don't really want to have to paint the whole truck. It's a lot of work.

Looks really cool though.

I am curious if they also include the inner well panels.

Maybe if Charlie throws in the paint work i would do it. I guess I could send the 35's back and get 37's. Goodyear is onboard..

Last edited: