Stay away from this junk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
D688F04AD2FCC3B4AF62DCDC6E160A62.gif

I just wanted a decent spray wax to clean up my paint after a good washing. All this stuff did was smear all over the place and leave an oily haze on my paint that took hours to buff off. Do not waste your time!!

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Warning!!!! I always ask my detailer what to use. He always steers me in the right direction.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
What happened to FUKKEN WAX?

apparently i bought a sad attempt at the fukken stuff. it smells like cinnamon but doesn't do me the same. i mean it works well...but i could have just waxed for real the time i spent with this crap.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I see this is an older post but here is my 2 cents worth. I built corporate aircraft interiors for over 15 years. With all the exotic woods and finishes I never found anything better than Maguirers FINAL INSPECTION. Its thin, pink and smells good. Its everything ya want in a woman right? Oh sorry I got side tracked, I mean in a spray wax.

I buy it in the gallon jug for around $30 now. I have been using it on my bikes and cars / trucks forever. Use it on the plastic shields and all. Its not quik detailer like ya get in the autoparts but simular. Its the profesional version I think. Its designed to remove any of the leftover stuff after waxing a car and for quik clean ups after a wash job. My old man who is 84 now keeps a spray bottle in the trunk of his red 325Ci Beemer to rid the tree sap and bird shit whan needed. That 2002 red BMW has 150k on it now and looks almost show room.

Try it. It will do you right. You can use it on the whole damn truck. Smells WONBDERFUL! HAhahaaaaaaaa. 1 gallon lasts me about a year..........
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I get the gallon not the other at English Color. I think its a nation wide chain of auto paint and body work supplies. They carry EVERY Maquiers product and in big sizes.
BDRAG