6.2 Stainless works rear exit (hanging low / not straight)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The rear exit doesn't match the stock exhaust exactly bend for bend over the rear axle. Stock - the exhaust runs stacked on top of each other as it goes by the spare tire. The stainless works - the exhaust runs side by side, which puts it into the spare tire.

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

Design N Signs custom hood wrap.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=792816

I had to tweak and peak mine a bit to get it right. Probably less than a half inch from my spare. It doesn't get hot enough that far back for me to be concerned and I probably won't have the spare underneath anymore.

I've come to the conclusion that nothing aftermarket will ever fit 100% perfect like a stock part. Even removing a stock part and putting it back may not yield the same results as before. Especially with the exhaust, there are a lot of various pieces that can be rotated to alter the fitment and position. Adjusting the first 90 off the headers by 1/4" can change the position at the ass end by over an 1".

FreedomMotorSports.us

10376-fms-website.jpg

bigred1097

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running Full SW system factory outlet. I have had my issues with the rear hanger. I'm on my third one now this one has lasted sense Feb. The new bracket is made of thicker metal Also moved the rear pipe down a little bit When the suspension is fully extended the springs just touch the pipes. I noticed it more with stock rear springs. I'm running deaver +3 now

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you talking about out the rear under the bumper? if so yes mine are a little tilted on the left side. I live with it. they could have put a small bend it the middle of the pipe.

Attachments

• 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 70
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 69