stage 2 order is in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the video makes it look very easy. I have already watched it once but plan on twice more just to be on the safe side. Plus I don't feel like pulling out the video halfway through unless I have to.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Just make sure to follow the video and you should be good. It's really a simple install, four beers tops.

Unless you have a tweaked frame. The guys had to work a bit harder to get mine to fit. Straightened it right up though.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hoping my tweaked frame doesn't give us too big an issue. With the stage 2 do you have to jack up the truck and take off the tires?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Jacking the truck up by the tow hooks seems to help a bit. That's how RPG did mine.

And yeah tires have to come off.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Install is not bad for the stage 2. Leafs on the stage 3 were tougher. For the stage 2 the hardest part was cranking down to 250 ft/lb. putting the rear tow hooks on stands will lift the truck enough so that you can get ample room to really get leverage on the torque wrench. Wheels off is necessary to have enough room

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In part 2 of the stage 3 install they talk about cutting a bolt on the drivers side. Is this also needed for the stage 2 and if so does the kit come with a new bolt?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You don't have to cut the bolt with the stage 2. That bolt is the bolt to the rear leaf springs and for the stage 2 you don't have to mess with the leaf spring.

In part 2 of the stage 3 install they talk about cutting a bolt on the drivers side. Is this also needed for the stage 2 and if so does the kit come with a new bolt?