Spray Bed Liner Best Way to Protect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VelociRaptorSVT

Reaction score
I was quoted about $550 (a year ago) for a spray bed liner (Line-X). Does anyone know if this is a reasonable price? Any recommendations on a liner or company to use would be great help. Keep in mind location below...

Thanks in advance.

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the reflex brand liner. I have had it my last three trucks. It is more rubbery than the other big brands. This hold stuff in place way better. The other ones allow stuff to slide around. Reflex also has better uv protection so it stays new looking and doesn’t fade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
V

VelociRaptorSVT

Reaction score
I really like the reflex brand liner. I have had it my last three trucks. It is more rubbery than the other big brands. This hold stuff in place way better. The other ones allow stuff to slide around. Reflex also has better uv protection so it stays new looking and doesn’t fade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! I didn't even think about the sun fading the material.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
think mine was just under $500 for linex in TX. they do have an option for premium linex or what ever they call it which includes UV protection for $100 more.