Cleaning Spray-In Bed Liner on '21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Moved some furntiure with a friend yesterday. One piece was a white dresser. My helper decided to push it in and slide it over liner, which resulted in some white paint from furniture to get on spray-in OEM liner.

Any suggestions on cleaning? I tried a power washer, no luck. Then tried WD40 sprayed on a cloth, no luck.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wax/grease remover or acetone with a nylon bristle brush? Make sure you wash away the acetone with soap and water afterwards. Or if all else fails just smear some flat black paint in/around effected area. That’s what i did when some paint spilled in mine . Can’t even tell. But to be fair , it’s a truck bed so …..

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About 4 years ago I got some white paint on the rear bedliner of my beater Chevy almost the same way. It was white painted shooting steel and a guy at the club slid them. I never was able to get it off and it has not worn away and that truck is out all the time. On my raptor I got the Dee Zee bed mat right away for $125. It helps keep stuff from getting banged around and if it gets marked up and looks crappy, I'll toss it and get another one for $125.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 4 years ago I got some white paint on the rear bedliner of my beater Chevy almost the same way. It was white painted shooting steel and a guy at the club slid them. I never was able to get it off and it has not worn away and that truck is out all the time. On my raptor I got the Dee Zee bed mat right away for $125. It helps keep stuff from getting banged around and if it gets marked up and looks crappy, I'll toss it and get another one for $125.
Thanks. I am about to purchase. Though, some reviews are complaining about fit on '21's?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the husky liner, love it. nothing moves and its just another layer of protection even with the spray in liner. it is a pickup bed and I have a bed cover so who really sees inside anyway. what's a few blemishes. as long as I dont dent it I am good.

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the husky liner, love it. nothing moves and its just another layer of protection even with the spray in liner. it is a pickup bed and I have a bed cover so who really sees inside anyway. what's a few blemishes. as long as I dont dent it I am good.
Thanks @RamseyF . I think I will pull the trigger on the Husky as I have been keeping my eye on it.

Question: what year is your Raptor? Seems competitors to Husky ask if you have the pro power in order to determine which fit the '21 Raptor would need.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get a bed cover. Not only do you not have to worry about these sort of things, but you can also keep most items secure. Looks good too.