Cleaning Spray-In Bed Liner on '21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a roll up cover with a Ford spray in liner, the liner gets scuffed up with anything heavy or sharp I put in it. My plan is to overspray the original liner with an aerosol spray liner every 3 years or so, that should keep it looking good. It is a truck bed after all, and I bought it to carry stuff, so I am not too worried about it. Especially since I would only sell it for an R, and my chances of affording an R due to ADM are 0. So, looks like I will be its only owner. Hell, I tried to order a new 2023 Bronco, the dealers can't place an order until Nov due to all the 2022 orders rolling over, a real ***** job. Chevy is no better, wait list for the new Z06, Aug 2022 - #1252, Oct 2022 #1238 so at this rate I will be 80 when I get to order my vette..... more Cluster @!$&!!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @RamseyF . I think I will pull the trigger on the Husky as I have been keeping my eye on it.

Question: what year is your Raptor? Seems competitors to Husky ask if you have the pro power in order to determine which fit the '21 Raptor would need.
21' with pro power. I dont remember any question s regarding that. It was off amazon.

looked up my order. no issues with the pro power. I ordered it January 24th this year. unless they've changed something it will work. price was good. only $108. I have no clue what the conpetitors prices are.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Enrique Villalobos

Reaction score
Hi All,

Moved some furntiure with a friend yesterday. One piece was a white dresser. My helper decided to push it in and slide it over liner, which resulted in some white paint from furniture to get on spray-in OEM liner.

Any suggestions on cleaning? I tried a power washer, no luck. Then tried WD40 sprayed on a cloth, no luck.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

Moved some furntiure with a friend yesterday. One piece was a white dresser. My helper decided to push it in and slide it over liner, which resulted in some white paint from furniture to get on spray-in OEM liner.

Any suggestions on cleaning? I tried a power washer, no luck. Then tried WD40 sprayed on a cloth, no luck.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• F1E97BB8-B19E-4B47-AC2F-D0384AD861E1.png
    F1E97BB8-B19E-4B47-AC2F-D0384AD861E1.png
    424.5 KB · Views: 12