Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am not too familiar with the german maestro speakers. which line are you looking at?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

from what i understand, the original mb quart engineers came back with this new line. i have not heard a set, but i have not heard anything bad

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you are serious about making a purchase i will see what i can do for you. keep in mind, these speakers retail for $5,500 and you will need a very good amplifier such as the gladden one and the mosconi 6to8 sound processor. i will not sell them unless these are included in the order. they are a must if you are going this route.

OP
OP
CB Freshness

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you are serious about making a purchase i will see what i can do for you. keep in mind, these speakers retail for $5,500 and you will need a very good amplifier such as the gladden one and the mosconi 6to8 sound processor. i will not sell them unless these are included in the order. they are a must if you are going this route.

I'm not serious about speakers that expensive what r other options