GEN 2 Speaker Rattle Driver Door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FPBRVC

Reaction score
just picked up my 2019 and noticed a rattle from drivers door when listening to music with heavy bass. If I put pressure on inside trim of door it goes away. Something isn’t clipped properly. Hate to bring it to dealer and curious if anyone experienced the same. All repair suggestions welcome.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just picked up my 2019 and noticed a rattle from drivers door when listening to music with heavy bass. If I put pressure on inside trim of door it goes away. Something isn’t clipped properly. Hate to bring it to dealer and curious if anyone experienced the same. All repair suggestions welcome.
Mine was doing the same in the drivers door also. Seems to have stopped on it's own. I have some new speakers and Dynamat, but still haven't gotten around to installing.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a similar rattle but doubt there’s a fix outside of laying down some dynamat. The clips on the door are super strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro