Spare Wheel Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I purchased the truck I worked a deal to have the after market wheels the dealer had put on there replaced with the Ford Beadlock wheels. The original sticker wheels were the cast aluminum ones and I just noticed tonight that my spare is the cast and not the forged beadlock. Think it’s possible to get them to fix this? I purchased the truck in December and never thought to check the spare.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably too late now, but if you have the swap in writing you may be able to get them to honor it.

OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the dealer is telling me the spare is the same on all Raptors regardless of Beadlock or not. Thought I read in another thread here that if you get beadlock you get all 5 wheels.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the dealer is telling me the spare is the same on all Raptors regardless of Beadlock or not. Thought I read in another thread here that if you get beadlock you get all 5 wheels.

I won’t be home to check for another week, but I’m pretty sure they are wrong.

Faze Star

Reaction score
Not true, Beadlocks have beadlock spares
Exactly

Tell them to educate themselves a little on the cars they sell before giving their customers false information

OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could find some Official literature that states that. Looked at the Ford site for building a raptor and it doesn't say a quantity. Anyone know where this may be specifically stated that I can throw at them?

jhsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score