Southeast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im in Atlanta too... I am in for something.

I've been to Durhamtown but the majority of their trails are Jeep sized and they are not high speed at all... Lots of climbing and trail driving... Nothing fast.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im in Atlanta too... I am in for something.

I've been to Durhamtown but the majority of their trails are Jeep sized and they are not high speed at all... Lots of climbing and trail driving... Nothing fast.

I went to durhamtown with a member and I agree the trails are very narrow. The trails are very easy though

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are the options for around here?

For going fast? There are none to my knowledge.

There are a few trails that are wide enough for a Raptor such as Tatum Lead Rd, but it is a boring trail unless you have a quad or dirtbike. I've also been to Beasley Knob and it is wide enough for a H1 but you will suffer some pinstriping.

I am still searching...

Chase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gulches looks alright, doesn't appear to have any fast runs though. If we could come up with a big pasture of some sort with roads I think that would be a fun run too.