GEN 1 SoundScreen windshield on a Gen1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read in some of the older threads this has been done. Can anyone clarify that a Soundscreen OEM Windshield can be put on a Gen 1 Raptor?

the Soundscreen windshield is only found on the Platinum and King Ranch from what I've read.

Thankyou in advance

Last edited:

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should fit because the cab is the same...A dealership parts department should be able to verify.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the parts dept only quoted what I see myself online and wouldn't tell me any different unfortunately

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are being lazy, any good dealership parts dept or body shop should be able to confirm. I far as I know and cab part skins are universal.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've read in some of the older threads this has been done. Can anyone clarify that a Soundscreen OEM Windshield can be put on a Gen 1 Raptor?

the Soundscreen windshield is only found on the Platinum and King Ranch from what I've read.

Thankyou in advance

Came on Limited as well, had one on my 2013. Should fit just fine, the cab is the same.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great!!!!! Do you fellas have the Ford Oval emblem on top of the windshield and the SoundScreen label at the bottom left corner?