GEN 2 Sound clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a subaru, how cute!

"Tell him to rev it a little more",

sorry sir, no amount of revving is going to make it sound like a pack of Hells Angels.

Last edited:

Ftroop

Reaction score
Way better than I expected! Sounds like that exhaust is trying to make the note deeper. Having said that it's still not even close to as good as what a gen 1 sounds like. Performance wise this is just the right thing to do... Lighter, faster, more horse power and torque, plus tuners can help a lot more on ecoboost motors compare to just regular combustion.

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its funny, I remember when consumer reports tested the Nissan Titan I bought in 2005 and they complained about the V8 noise. Cracks me up reading there reviews of 4x4s, only the Subaru ever makes there cut :flipthebird:

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also heard this truck running at the mint 400. The clip is probably initial start up which sound a little loader. When in idle very quiet. It does not have that deep throaty sound to it like gen1. Sounds more like a Subaru to me.